Thursday, May 10, 2012

FREE E-Book of Playing Card Mats

If you’ve read my Friday Game Night posts, you know how much I love to use games in my classroom.  So, when Adrianne Meldrum of Free E-Book of Playing Card Mats for your Math CentersKids Cog Works and The Tutor House asked me if I wanted to team up on an E-Book completely centered around playing cards, I jumped at the opportunity.  Together, we made 22 different mats, which can be printed to add some fun to your math centers.  To help you out, my sons and I put together a small tutorial for you on how you can use these mats in your classroom.

 

 

 

Grab your copy of this E-Book completely FREE from Raki’s Shop.  Enjoy and feel free to leave me a comment letting me know how you’ll use these mats in your classroom.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment