Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wow, This is REALLY Good!

VocabularyGraphHave you ever gone back through things you have created and found something you forgot you had?  I am teaching a summer camp for ESL first – fifth graders who need to work on vocabulary.  We are being provided very little guidance, so I started digging through my resources to see what would work best, and I re-discovered this vocabulary graph that is really, really helping my students.  So, I decided to let you be a part of my re-discovery, and I changed the price on the product to FREE until I am done with this summer camp – June 15th.  After that, I will take this item off of FREE, so go now and get your copy!

BTW – While you are at my store, don’t forget to take part in the Buy One, Rate One, Get One FREE sale, which is still going on until July 7th.  Once you have purchased and rated the product, email me at hlraki@hotmail.com with the name of the item you would like to receive for FREE (must be equal or lesser value).

No comments:

Post a Comment