Friday, November 25, 2011

And on to Christmas…….

Okay, I know it’s just one day after Thanksgiving, but I couldn’t hold out any longer.  I have been waiting and waiting to tell you about the coolest Christmas promotion that’s going to happen really, really soon.  However, I really hate seeing Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving (or Halloween, lol!) so I waited.  Now the wait is over – so here’s the scoop.12daysofXmas

Twelve teachers who sell on Teachers Pay Teachers have come together to bring you the 12 Teacher Days of Christmas giveaway.  Each of us have contributed a product (not a freebie, but a real, paid product from our store) and Charity Preston of the Organized Classroom Blog has organized it all for us, which is what she does best!  All you have to do to get these 12 gifts is sign up for her newsletter before December 1st and you will get all 12 presents sent directly to your email address.  Here is a link to her post about the 12 Teacher Days of Christmas giveaway, which features a list of all twelve of us who contributed and a link to sign up for the newsletter.  There’s some really great stuff in these stores, so I can’t wait to find out which one we get.  No, I don’t know any of the prizes but mine – and I’m not telling what mine is!  Though you’re welcome to guess!!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend, and enjoy the 12 presents coming your way!  Oh, and don’t forget to get your 20% off for my Black Friday sale, happening right now, and ending at midnight EST tonight (Friday, November 25th).

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment