Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Centers Freebie!!!

I don’t know about your kids, but mine are getting fidgety as all get out!!!  If they’re this bad this week, I can’t even think of what they’ll be like next week!  So, I am hoping that my Christmas Centers packet will help keep them at bay!  They really loved the Halloween Centers packet, so here’s hoping!  Plus, not all of my kids celebrate Christmas, so this gives them a chance to try out something different (just as my non-muslim students did with my Muslim Holidays Centers packet).  Here are some of the activities in my Christmas Centers packet, which you can download for FREE at my TPT store.

Reindeer Words – my kids are working on long and short vowels, so this is an easy tie in for me!

xmascenters2

 

Present Patterns – what students don’t need to work on patterns?  On the back of this page, they’ll create their own patterns too!

xmascenters3

 

Christmas Tree Facts – Putting those reading skills to work this holiday season!!

xmascenters4

 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment