Monday, January 16, 2012

Introducing Raki’s Shop

rakishop

    

I have been creating teacher’s resources for 7 years – as long as I’ve been in the classroom.  However, I only started selling them 3 years ago.  I started selling on Teacher’s Pay Teachers and have only recently ventured out to places like Teacher’s Notebook and Teacher’s Lingo.  However, my fabulous husband, Khalil, has been partnering with me, and he is creating us Raki’s Shop.  It is a work in progress, but at this website, you will be able to find our clip art, our self correcting puzzles, and some of the other teacher resources we have – as well as a whole page of FREEBIES!!!  To celebrate the Grand Opening of Raki’s Shop, we will be giving the first 20 customers who order a FREE product from Raki’s Shop.  Simply make sure that you add a note on your PayPal form which item you would like for FREE.  Pass the word to your friends, because I’m sure the 20 FREEBIEs will go quickly!

   

signature_thumb1_thumb_thumb32

rakishop4

No comments:

Post a Comment