Saturday, January 14, 2012

What an Honor!!

Wow!  I love blogging, I really do, but I’m honestly still sometimes surprised when people comment to let me know they’re reading.  Then, Sunday, the amazing happened, I was nominated for the Leibster award by Liz Buzcrek of Liz’s Lessons!  (BTW – have you seen her blog?  It’s fantastic!)

 

leibster blog photo

 

Here’s an explanation of what the award is all about:

Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve.

In order to accept the award, the blog owner must do the following:

  1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.


  2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.


  3. Pick out five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been nominated.


  4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.


I am pleased to accept this award and would like to pass it along to the following great blogs:

1.  Treasures for Teaching

2.  Teaching in Room 6

3.  Sharing Kindergarten

4.  Classroom Magic

5.  Elementary Matters

BTW – In honor of the Leibster, I’m going to put my whole store on sale this weekend – Saturday & Sunday – 10% Off Everything!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment