Sunday, February 19, 2012

10 Free Writing Prompts

After having so much fun with last week’s You Know You’re a Teacherwriting prompt linky party When Linky Party, I was super excited to see that Diary of a Not-So Wimpy Teacher and Classroom Magic were teaming up to have a Picture Writing Prompt Linky party.  It was perfect timing too, because I was just getting ready to make some writing prompts with the awesome clipart my husband makes.  Apparently, I got over-excited, because I made 10!!!  So, instead of a Top 10 for this week, I’m giving you all 10 prompts for FREE.  Feel free to print off the pictures themselves (by right clicking and saving image) or even easier, click on each picture and you will get a free sheet from Google Docs with the writing prompt and a space for your students to write.  Enjoy!!

prompt1small

prompt2small

prompt3small

prompt4small

prompt5small

prompt6small

prompt7small


prompt8small


prompt10small

prompt9small





signature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thumb_t
rakishop6222222

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the 10 writing prompts. I ran them all off except for the "witch" one. I will definitely use these next year. Thanks for sharing your creative resources with others. Thanks.!!

    ReplyDelete