Sunday, February 26, 2012

Collaboration is the Key

Key words, key words – there are a lot of key words in teaching: differentiation, tiered levels, critical thinking, data teaming, project based learning, brain based thinking.  I am sure there are plenty of key words (sometimes called hot button words) floating around your school.  Some of these words illicit good feelings, some of these words illicit tension.  One key word that always elicits good feelings for me is: collaboration.  I am a firm believer that two minds are better than one, and ten minds are better than two!  Within my school, I am always open to share ideas and resources.  Outside of my school, teaching blogs give me a way to find that collaboration.  Recently, I have been lucky enough to team up with other amazing teacher bloggers on some collaborative blogs.  My husband has even gotten in on the collaboration game, blogging on Bilingual Clubhouse.  So, if you are interested in collaboration – check out some of these collaborative blogs for some great resources!  Do you follow or write for other collaborative blogs?  Feel free to leave a link in the comments so that we can all learn from each other!

 

Simply Centers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Connect-a-BlogK-12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Classroom Freebies Too

 

 

 

 

 

signature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thumb_t[1]

rakishop622222

No comments:

Post a Comment