Sunday, April 1, 2012

Addition & Subtraction Success

My students have been so hard at work on those addition and subtracaddingeasy1tion fast facts!  We have made a bucket full of flash cards to use in addition to our addition self correcting puzzles and our subtraction self correcting puzzles, and it’s really paid off.  We take our one minute quizzes every day and the kids get so excited when they pass a new level and get to color a new shape.  My door is now becoming very full of stars (for addition) and moons (for subtraction).  I have one student who has mastered them all and is bugging me to finish the multiplication quizzes so she can start earning clouds.  Hopefully I’ll get them done this week!  Here’s some pictures of what we’ve been doing with addition and subtraction.  Grab a FREE copy of the reward system from TPT or Raki’s Shop.

100_7215    100_7340

signature_thumb1_thumb1_thumb_thumb_

rakishop422422232222 tn42222

No comments:

Post a Comment