Thursday, April 19, 2012

Global Professional Development

Oh my goodness, the Everything’s Intermediate Expo is just days away! Everythings Intermediate Expo - Global Professional Development On Saturday, April 21st, the Everything’s Intermediate Expo will be live, and it’s goodie bag will be live!

When I moved to Morocco, I didn’t think I’d be presenting at a professional development seminar.  I mean, I’m living in a country where I don’t speak the language!  But, thanks to the internet I am!  I have taped my video and I can’t wait to Everything's Intermediate Expo - English Language Learner Strategiessee what the other teacher presenters have to say.  I have recorded a presentation on strategies for teaching English Language Learners.  There will also be presentations on: Integrating Technology, Using Interactive Notebooks and Modifying Math Instruction.  I hope you have bought a ticket, so that you can receive all 4 hours of this amazing webinar.  You have until Friday to purchase it for $15, then it’s $20, which is still a bargain for 4 hours worth of professional development!  There’s even a certificate to print and certify that you have attended when you are submitting those Professional Learning Units!  Plus, there’s an amazing goodie bag available for those who are viewing on Saturday, with 9 different teacher resources!  I hope to see you there!

free teacher resources

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources   

Raki's Rad Resources on Teachers Pay Teachers Raki Shop - Quality Resources for Quality Teachers Raki's Rad Resources on Teacher's Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment