Monday, May 14, 2012

Seasons Poetry Book Freebie

I realized today that I have 17 more instructional days.  When you Seasons Poetry Journal for Elementary Students - FREEtake out Science Day, Sports Day, Awards Day etc., it’s even less than that.  And in this time, I need to teach an entire poetry unit and finish up my seasons/weather unit.  Ummmmm……  So, I decided it’s time to integrate!  This afternoon, I put together a quick, little poetry journal for my kids to write poems surrounding around seasons.  Today we read some poems by Shel Silverstein – my absolute favorite poet for kids.  Tomorrow we’re going to read a few seasons books I got a while back, and then they are going to start their Seasons Poetry Journals.  Looking for something like this for the final days of your school year?  Grab a free copy from Google Docs and have fun!

BTW – I’d love to know how many days everyone else has left, feel free to leave me a comment and let me know!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment