Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Happenings

PUMPKINThis Wednesday I will have some extra visitors to my class from Grade 2, so I decided I wanted to have some cool Halloween activities for the students to work on in mixed age groups.  Normally, I would turn around and put together some sort of packet, but I was super busy this weekend with a surprise for my wonderful followers.  (Don’t forget to stop by on Wednesday to get your copy!)  However, with a few quick surfs of the web, I found some great Halloween stuff, so luckily fellow teachers have saved the day for me!

Here are some of the things I found:

Halloween Mystery Math

Halloween Multiplication Maze

Mystery Mansion Multiplication

Spooky Writing Stationary

Halloween Editing Sentences

A Spooky MadLib Story

 

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment