Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Magical Product Swap–Insect & Animal Bingo Game

 
MrsStanfordsClass

I’m so pleased to be participating in the Magical Product Swap.  I was lucky enough to swap products with Tammy Aiello from Teaching FSL.  I sent her my Kids Create the Test printable and she sent me her amazing Insect and Animal Bingo in French.  Tammy is an amazing French teacher located in Canada, who is sharing my goal of raising bilingual children.  Luckily for her, she is also bilingual and creates fabulous products in both French and English.  Hopefully, I’m going to get her to translate some of my products into French as soon as both of our schedules clear a little bit.

My sons are both learning French in school, but they are still new to the language, so as all language learners, they need vocabulary, vocabulary, vocabulary!  So, this Bingo game was a great way for them to practice their vocabulary.  I printed them out and we were able to play over and ovInsect and Animal Bingo in French - product reviewer.  In fact, I kind of wish they’d get sick of it, because now I get to read many, many French words over and over – hehehe!  Actually, I made my older son the “caller” for the last few rounds and let him have more practice on his reading!  For my younger son, this was especially great for his listening ability in French.  I look forward to many, many more times of playing this game and helping my boys recognize this important French vocabulary.

Stop by and check out this awesome resource for yourself at the TeachFSL store on Teachers Pay Teachers.  Then, stop by the TeachFSL blog and check out Tammy’s review of my Kids Create the Test printable.

 

Thanks for stopping by to check out my small part in the Magical Product Swap.

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment