Sunday, March 10, 2013

6 More Days to Help Me Build Community

and to win that amazing goodie bag!

Hey guys, sorry I’ve been so absent this week – I had a big birthday party to plan for my two birthday boys.  My sons will be 2 and 9 this week, and as all my fellow working moms know, those mommy moments must take precedence!

Being a mommy must take precedence over work.   Being a mommy must take precedence over work.

In addition, I have been busy making last minute arrangements for the ECIS Technology Conference, as I leave for London Wednesday morning!  Wow did that sneak up on me!

European Council of International Schools Technology Conference - Goodie Bag - 12 FREE teacher resources available for reviewing community building websites.However, I had to stop by and remind you guys that you have another 6 days if you would like to add to evaluate some of those community building websites and enter to win the 12 amazing teacher resources that are a part of the Goodie Bag Giveaway.  Click HERE for all of the details.

Another cool technology project that has just been completed is the FREE 20 Terrific Presentation Tech Tools for Kids, which has recently been put together by 20 Free presentation technology toolsLaura Candler of Corkboard Connections.  She includes many of the websites that we are reviewing – including one of my favorites – Storybird.  Stop by and download her free document.

Don’t forget to stop by and review some of those websites and enter to win the Goodie Bag Giveaway.  Hope you have a great work week!

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

1 comment:

  1. You have some great resources here that I didn't even know about until I read your document - thanks very much for sharing!!
    Tama

    ReplyDelete