Friday, November 7, 2014

It’s My Birthday, but the Present is For You!!!

It’s my birthday weekend and I’m super excited because my husband came home with a great present for me – my own iPad mini!  After teaching with an iPad for 2 years, I have been a bit at a loss not to have one of my own this school year.  Since I in such a good mood, I decided to continue the birthday tradition that we have had for the past 3 years here at Raki’s Rad Resources.  I will be providing all of my followers with one present from my store.  Last year when I did this giveaway, there were 440 items in my Teachers Pay Teachers store to choose from.  This year there are 582 items in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.! (It’s been a busy year!)

Birthday giveaway at Raki's Rad Resources

So, here is what you have to do in order to get your present:

1.)  Leave me a comment on THIS BLOG POST (not FB or TPT please) with your name and the e-mail address where you’d like me to send your present.

2.)  Tell me the name of the resource from my Teachers Pay Teachers store that you would like to receive.  Everything is up for grabs – EXCEPT .zip folder bundles, as these jam up my e-mail service.  If you can leave a link to the resource, that is even better and avoids confusion.  One resource per person please.

3.)  Sign up for my monthly newsletter to receive information about newly released resources and upcoming giveaways.

4.)  Sit tight and check your e-mail on Monday, November 10, 2014.  We have a busy weekend planned, so I will most likely not get resources sent out until Monday morning around 7 a.m. EST.  When I start sending resources, I will stop accepting new requests, so please have your requests in by Monday at 7 a.m. 

5.)  Feel free to share this opportunity with your friends, colleagues and social media followers.

 

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment