Saturday, November 28, 2015

It’s Time for the Cyber Monday Sale

I have to be honest for a moment. I am not a fan of Black Friday. I don’t like the crowds. I don’t like the chaos. I don’t like being manipulated into giving up time with my family to save a couple of dollars. It’s just not worth it to me.

But Cyber Monday, Cyber Monday I love. I can stay home, put on a movie for my boys, and get the majority of my holiday shopping done while still getting great deals. Plus, all of the stuff gets shipped to me, so I have a bit of a delay between the time I shop and the time I have to try and find hiding spots for gifts.

At the same time I am using Cyber Monday to get the holiday shopping taken care, I always stop by Teachers Pay Teachers and stock up on stuff I’ll need to teach come January. This gives me the piece of mind to not stress about what I need to buy or make in order to teach well, and gives me additional time to get in that holiday baking and movie watching that the boys and I like so much during the holiday season.

If you’re like me, and you enjoy Cyber Monday, you’ll be excited to hear that my Teachers Pay Teachers store will be on sale 20% off on Monday and Tuesday (Nov 30th and Dec 1st of 2015), so that you get a double discount. Here are a few of the deals you can find:

 Teachers Pay Teacher’s Site Wide Sale - All About Me ESL Vocabulary Unit

 

Teachers Pay Teacher’s Site Wide Sale - Differentiated Calendar Books

Teachers Pay Teacher’s Site Wide Sale - Word Wall Card Year Long Set

Teachers Pay Teacher’s Site Wide Sale - Year Long Differentiated Spelling and Vocabulary Packets

Teachers Pay Teacher’s Site Wide Sale - Year Long Writing Journal Bundle

What’s in your shopping cart this Cyber Monday?

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment