Friday, January 1, 2016

Ring 2016 in with a Sale!

85 new resources were released by Raki's Rad Resources in 2015. All of them are on sale for the next 3 days. Stop by and save!

Happy New Year! I hope that you all had a lovely 2015 and are gearing up for a fabulous 2016. Finishing 2015 for me meant that I completed my first calendar year of not teaching in the classroom. I decided to take this leap for two reasons. 
Reason number one was so I could homeschool my children and travel around the US in our RV, which was a ravishing success. You can read more about our year at RVing with the Rakis
Reason number two was so that I could focus more on bringing quality resources to you through my Teachers Pay Teachers store. This was also a ravishing success. As I added 3 new interactive math notebook lessons to my catalog yesterday to finish out my 5th Grade Common Core Bundle, I realized that this year I have added 85 new resources to my store. The majority of these resources were added to complete series and bundles that I started while I was teaching in the classroom. I always planned to complete these sets, I just never had the time. So this year I used all of my extra time to:

 - complete my Year Long Spelling Packets




 - add to my ESL Vocabulary Packets (this set will be completed to 100% in 2016)





 - complete my Aesop's Fable Reading Response Packets




 - complete interactive math notebook bundles for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade and 5th grade



 - complete my Primary Grades Word Wall Bundle




 - complete my Primary Grades Writing Journals


 - create a Non Fiction Book Study for Any Book companion to my Novel Study for Any Book



In order to celebrate the new year, I have put every resource created in 2015 on sale for the next 3 days. So stop by my Teachers Pay Teachers store and save on these new, quality resources. 


In 2016, my plans include a full update on my Problem Solving Path sets, additional problem solving resources for primary students, completion of my ESL Vocabulary Packets, completion of my Greek and Latin Root Word Packets, and the release of my School on the Go Homeschool Curriculum.


What are your plans for 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment