Saturday, July 23, 2011

Back at Designing!!

For those of you who don’t already know, I am just recovering from an oversees move ( from GA to Casablanca, Morocco).  There have been many discomforts along the way, but the worst has been EXTREMELY spotty internet access.  Lack of internet access also means lack of clipart, so very little designing has been happening around here, even though I need all new stuff for this year – since I am going to be teaching 1st grade for the first time, and I have an almost 100% ESL population to cater to.  Yikes!  At least school starts in September here, and not August, so I have a little time to catch up now that the internet labelsis stable again.

Now that I have the internet back, I kicked it into gear and completed and posted my Basic Phonics Kit (the pieces and the whole kit), which includes the Alphabet posters, Word Wall labels, Sight Word Cards and an Alphabet Student book that I will be using in the beginning of this school year.  You can find the link to the full kit by clicking on the picture to the left.

Now it’s time to work on those Word Family packets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment