Sunday, July 24, 2011

FREE Word Family File Folder Game

ack2Apparently having so much time to brainstorm without designing was a good thing!  I have so many ideas that I will have TONS of Word Family products coming to you.  I am starting with file folder games, but there are student books, power point presentations, posters, student books, and centers coming, all centering around word families. (I sure hope everyone else is teaching word families too!) 

ack1
When all of the file folder games are complete, you will be able to find a packet at my TPT store:  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Heidi-Raki/Products.  Until then, look for the individual games, and know there is MUCH, MUCH more to come, and here is a FREEBIE!  The ACK Family File Folder Game is FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment