Friday, August 26, 2011

Free for All Friday

Today is  the last day of  Blog Hoppin’s Teacher Week, and she saved the best for last!!  Today everyone who participates will have a freebie listed, oooh la la.  I am actually listing many, many freebies, as this list will include everything that you can find FREE at my TPT store.  However, the first freebie is the easiest download, because I actually took the time to upload it into Google Reader, lol! 
This is one of the self-correcting puzzles that I have been making for this year.  I am super excited about these puzzles because it is a center that I don’t have to do anything for, or collect anything from.  I tend to get bogged down in making copies of worksheets for my kids, and then figuring out what to do with those worksheets after the kids have completed them.  Anyone else do this????  So, this year, I am trying to make sure that every center is either 1.  Part of a journal that the kids work on for a long period of time OR 2. Hands on with no paper required, like these self correcting puzzles, and the word family file folder games I made earlier.  So, here is the Google Doc Version of the Self-Correcting Puzzle on Number Words.  See the bottom of this post for the TPT download – also FREE.
num1

Here are links to all my other FREE products, at my TPT store.  I am offering an additional $2 of FREE products from my TPT store to anyone who RATES an item (that’s $2 per product – so it could add up!).  This offer is good for the rest of August, so if you rate an item, leave me a comment with your e-mail and what items you would like, or if you don’t feel comfortable leaving your e-mail – you can e-mail me at hlraki@hotmail.com.
colors3number3ack24

Thumbnail4thumbnail6ackcards6

tiling3bookreview3thumbnail

ACKnum2

I hope you guys enjoy all the FREEBIES.  I have to go change classrooms today (yes I know I just set up the 1st classroom yesterday, lol!), so I am saving all the other FREEBIE posts for when I get home, kind of a treat for all my hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment