Sunday, August 14, 2011

Reading Journal

I am very excited about moving to First Grade, but have realized that some of my Third Grade materials are not going to be appropriate.  I had this grand plan to take my intermediate rj1materials and make them appropriate for primary, but I kept putting it off to work on these Word Family materials that I have so fallen in love with! 

However, the calendar has informed me that the school year is starting sooner, rather than later, so I decided I had to stop rj2my massive Word Family frenzy (or at least pause it for a second) and remember what I need to start the year.  So, I started with my Read Aloud Journal, created with 3rd and 4th graders in mind.  I have tweaked it and made it what I want for my 1st graders.  I think it will work so much better, and I am getting so excited about teaching my little ones about reading!!  Click on the pictures to find a link to the Primary Version of my Reading Journal  If you are the 1st person to buy and rate it – I’ll give you $20 of my products FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment