Monday, August 22, 2011

Win Teacher Resources

The Organized Classroom Blog is having a MAJOR contest.  There are TONS of items you can enter to win.  One of the items just happens to be my Primary primarywjWriting Journal for Narrative Writing.  This writing journal, just one of many I offer at my TPT store, gives you a step by step way to teach writing.  Each week students work on one writing prompt, taking it through the writing steps of brainstorming, drafting, revising, editing and conferencing.  Then, at the end of the 9 weeks, students choose a prize piece to publish.  There is also a rubric to go along with each writing prompt.  I can’t wait to use this with my 1st graders this year!  If you would like to enter to win this Primary Writing Journal for FREE – just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment