Thursday, September 15, 2011

Celebration Sale

After 3 years on Teachers Pay Teachers, I have accomplished a milestone!  I have earned enough this quarter for a paper check.   (I won’t actually get a paper check because I can’t cash it in Morocco, but still, it’s a milestone!)  This money will help to pay for my Grandma's ticket to visit us in Morocco. To celebrate - I am putting everything at my store on sale for the next 2 days!!! Take advantage – my gain is your gain!http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Heidi-Raki

Also, I am in need of advice taking myself from an intermediate (3rd grade) mindset to a primary (1st grade) mindset.  Do you have any advice?  I’ll blog more about details later – must go cook dinner now!  (I do love being a working mommy! – Here is a picture of two of my three beautiful boys!)100_5648

No comments:

Post a Comment