Sunday, September 18, 2011

Do you “like” Raki’s Rad Resources?

Hey there – are you on Facebook?  I am addicted to FB in a MAJOR way, and I even have a Raki’s Rad Resources page on FB.  On my FB page, I appletree5put updated pics of my classroom, post little snidbits about my classroom or products, and ask for advice – like what do you do for your listening centers?  Jump on over to my FB page and like it – then post a comment telling me that you did and I’ll enter you into a contest to win ALL of Raki’s Rad Resources’ Clip Art for FREE.  Entries end with the work week – Friday September 23rd at 5:00 pm for me – 1:00 pm EST.

I also follow a bunch of blogs using FB.  Don’t know who’s on FB?  Check out the Lesson Plan Diva’s Linky Party for all kinds of blogs that also have FB pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment