Thursday, September 22, 2011

Center Updates!!!

So, I am LOVING using the center checklist I created – it makes managing centers so much easier.  I am still having some minor management issues, but I have finished with my assessments and am ready to really begin teaching guided reading and guided writing, and some day guided math – lol.  Math centers are a little rougher, because they are at the end of the day, and we don’t have the same time slot every day, so the routine’s not as consistent.  Here are some pictures of my kiddos hard at work at writing centers:

Sight Word Center – matching the letters to their sight words

100_5739

Handwriting center – writing a sentence, using finger spaces and capitols.

100_5741

Free Write Center – I can’t wait to see the story that goes with this picture!

100_5742

 

Don’t forget to enter the FB contest – the last day is Friday – and win all of my cute clipart.  I used some of the Halloween stuff to make calendar numbers yesterday, and I can’t wait to put them up for October!

No comments:

Post a Comment