Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall is Here

calendar

I know that it is fall because apples are everywhere.   I know it is fall the calendar says October.  In fact, my calendar even has these pretty October numbers.  (Get them by clicking on the picture, btw)  I know it is fall because Teacher Tam is having a Fall linky party.  I know it is fall because my student’s writings are filled with zombies and monsters and ghosts.  I know it is fall because I have to put my six month old in actual pajamas to go to sleep, instead of leaving him in his onsie.  I know it is fall – I’m just now sure how summer went away so fast.  Anyone know the answer to that question?  Anyways, post a reason you know it is fall and your email address and I’ll send you these halloween numbers FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment