Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween Centers

Don’t you love how you make something for your classroom, you think it’s perfect, then you print it for your kids and they find your mistakes!  That’s what happened with my Halloween Centers.  Luckily the mistakes weren’t too big, but I fixed them halloweenanyways, and re-uploaded it to Teachers Pay Teachers.  So, if you were one of the 232 lucky people who got this packet for FREE, please feel free to go and download the “upgrades”.  If you missed my free offer, it’s 20% off for the weekend, just like everything else at my store, so feel free to click on the picture and find a link to these great centers.  Here are some pictures of my kids working on them in their cute costumes, they had a blast!!

100_5949100_5950

 

 

100_5953100_5954

 

Happy Halloween!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment