Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thank You TPT

This weekend I have been absent on the “blogosphere”.  I have not written a Top 10 post, and I have not blogged here on Raki’s Rad Resources, on Simply Learning Centers or on Classroom Freebies Too.  The reason for my absence is a very pleasant one and I have Teachers Pay Teachers to thank.  I began selling teacher resources on Teachers Pay Teachers three years ago this weekend I was able to use the money to spend some serious family time with my husband and three sons in Seville, Spain.  We had such an amazing trip, that I just had to share some pictures!  Here’s what I was doing when I should’ve been blogging.  Smile 




100_6498     100_6531

100_6590                100_6579

100_6744   100_6760


P.S.  If you want to find out more about selling your teacher resources to make some extra money for your family – here’s a link for you.
signature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thumb_t[2]
rakishop6222




No comments:

Post a Comment