Monday, March 26, 2012

Do you have English Language Learners?

Teaching English Language Learners is a passion of mine.  It is part of thetchr2tchr reason that I write a weekly TESOL Tip post every Tuesday and a big part of why I am participating in the Everything’s Intermediate Expo as a presenter on English Language Learners.  So, when I was approached by two blogs to write blog posts about English Language Learners, I jumped at the opportunity.  Tchr2Tchr asked me to write an article for them on strategies for English Language Learners.  That article will be posted today – March 26th – so hop on over and check it out! 

Then, Laurah from the ESOL Odyssey asked me to write an article on the difference between teaching English as a Second Language and teaching English as a Foreign Language.  That article will be posted on Wednesday, March 28th.  Please stop by on Wednesday and check it out.

signature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thumb_t

rakishop622222252 tn42

No comments:

Post a Comment