Monday, March 19, 2012

Guest Bloggers Wanted

If I were asked to describe myself in one word – the word these days would be busy!!  In addition to teaching 1st grade for the first time (and we all know how much work the first year in a new grade level can be),guestblogposts I am raising 3 busy boys – including a one year old who just started to walk.  Throw in blogging and adjusting to life in Morocco, and I just crash into bed at night!
In order to help relieve my busy schedule a little, I am opening my blog up to guest bloggers. If you are interested in writing a guest blog post for Raki's Rad Resources, please take a minute to complete the form on my blog.  I’d be happy to have you write a guest blog post that will be posted on a Monday evenings.  You do NOT have to have a blog of your own to write a guest blog post, but if you do, I’ll be happy to include a button for your blog in your post.
signature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thumb_t[1]
rakishop6222222522

No comments:

Post a Comment