Thursday, April 5, 2012

Over 40 FREE Quality Teacher Resources

We all know teachers don’t make enough money, but are still expected to FREEBIEget the bulk of what’s needed for our classrooms from our own resources.  In an effort to help out some fellow teachers like myself, I wanted to let you know about some FREE resources I have available for you – stuff I have used in my classroom and am offering up to anyone who wants to use them in their classrooms for completely FREE.

1.  At my TPT store, I have over 40 FREE, quality teacher resources.  If you click here, you find them all bookmarked especially for you.

2. At my Teacher’s Notebook store, I have 17 FREE, quality teacher resources.  If you click here, you find them all bookmarked especially for you.

3.  At Raki’s Shop – my online store, I have over 30 FREE, quality teacher resources.  If you click here, you find them all bookmarked especially for you.

4.  If you receive my Raki’s Rad Raki's Rad Resources News Release for Quality Teacher ResourcesNews Release – you receive a page to over 15 FREE, quality teacher resources, with more resources added each week.  If you click here, you can sign up to receive this page via your Raki’s Rad News Release.

5.  Every day, I post a link to a FREE product on the Raki’s Rad Resources Facebook page.  Click here to like our page and receive the FREEBIE in your newsfeed.

Classroom Freebies Too6.  Every day, I post a FREEBIE on Classroom Freebies Too – a blog with tons and tons of FREEBIES posted every day.  Click here to follow Classroom Freebies Too and find out about all kinds of FREEBIES every day.

I hope within all of these FREE resources – you will find something that will help you in your classrooms, because that’s what it’s all about – teachers helping other teachers!

signature_thumb1_thumb_thumb32222222[1]

Raki's Rad Resources Teachers Pay Teachers Store Raki's Shop Quality Teaching Resources for Quality Teachers Raki's Rad Resources Teacher's Notebook Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment