Monday, April 23, 2012

Writing Journal Updates

Thanks to my proofreaders, I have been doing some massive updates on many of the products I have available on Teachers Pay Teachers.  One of the updates I have up to this week is my Intermediate Writing Journals.  I have updated the Narrative Journal and the Persuasive Journal.  Tonight, I am going to try to get the Informational Journal done, and then I am hoping to get the Response to Literature Journal completely updated for the Writing Journal Organizing Your Thinkingbig giveaway event that’s coming this Thursday (be sure to check back on Thursday for the details!) 

In addition to sprucing the appearance of these journals up, I have added Student Reference Sheets and I have made them into official E-Books with clickable links on the Table of Contents, so that you no longer have to scroll through to find the page you want.  Grab a free preview each of the two completed journals by downloading the free prompts – a week’s worth of writing on both the Narrative and Persuasive writing genres – from my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.

Narrative Writing Prompt - Writing Proccess - Free       Persuasive Writing Prompt - Writing Proccess - Free

 

signature_thumb

Raki's Rad Resources on Teachers Pay Teachers rakishop622222252223222 tn42223222

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you from Fabulous Fourth Grade Froggies! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to have you as a follower Jessica! Welcome!

      Delete