Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day Project

This week, my students have been learning about Earth Day.  My students plasticbagpledgeare so excited to be participating in a collaborative project I’m hosting  over at Global Teacher Connect.  My students have signed pledges to not use plastic bags until May, we watched videos of whales sick from swallowing plastic bags, and we talked about why plastic bags are not good for the environment.  Now, my kids run around the playground yelling at students who dared to bring their snack in a plastic bag! 
Please feel free to stop by Project Page to check out the project, or spread the word about the project to other teachers who might be interested.

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources  

Raki's Rad Resources on Teachers Pay Teachers rakishop62222225222322 tn4222322

No comments:

Post a Comment