Sunday, June 3, 2012

Build a Powerful Word Wall

As the school year draws to a close, my word wall has finally reached it’s capacity, and my goodness is it huge!  This week, my students are all taking turns reading the entire word wall.  Those students who can achieve this task, reading over 500 words, get themselves a big lollipop!  The amazing thing is, most of my kids can do it!  Here’s a video I made to give you guys a glimpse at my word wall.  After you watch it, scroll down to the bottom for some FREE pieces you can grab for your word wall.

Word Wall Pieces from Raki’s Rad Resources:

Phonics Posters – FREE

Alphabet Labels – $3.00

Sight Words – $1.00

Number Words - FREE

Color Words – FREE

Shape Words – $1.00

41 Different Word Families – $12.00  (or buy each separately for 99 cents each.)

 

How do you use your word wall?

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment