Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pin Your Favorite Spotlight Blogger

 

Riding a Camel in Agadir, MoroccoI am back!!!  My family and I had a relaxing two weeks in the south of Morocco – stop by my personal blog, Journey to Morocco, to see some of the pictures from our trip.  It was a great way to recharge my batteries and prepare for the coming school year. 

 

imageWhile I was gone, I was lucky enough to have 8 Amazing Spotlight Bloggers write posts for your enjoyment.  In case you don’t know, I am running a Pinterest contest for these amazing bloggers.  The Spotlight Blogger who has the most pins on her post by August 27th will win a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate (One of the bloggers already has over 900 pins on her post). 

In addition, I will be sending out a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate to one of you on the same day.  Here’s how it simple it is to win:

1.  Go through the Spotlight posts, pin your favorite post to one of your boards.

2.  Leave a comment here telling us which post was your favorite and giving me an e-mail address to send your gift certificate to should you win.

That’s it – easy, right?  On the 27th, I’ll send out the Gift Certificates – using Random.org to select the comment winner. 

 

Here is a list of the Spotlight Bloggers, their posts, and where they normally post:

 

Spotlight Blogger #1:  Stephanie Moorman from Teaching in Room 6 Making Me Boxes

 

Spotlight Blogger #2:Michelle Griffo from Apples & ABC’s - Organizing Your Classroom Library

 

Spotlight Blogger #3:Michelle Lundy from Making it as a Middle School Teacher  - Using QR Codes to Teach Vocabulary

 

Spotlight Blogger #4:Sally DeCost from Elementary Matters  - Using Card Games to Teach Fast Facts

 

Spotlight Blogger #5:Heidi Befort from Globicate  - Intentional Writing

 

Spotlight Blogger #6:Heidi Samuelson from Swamp Frog First Graders  - A Bit About Birthdays

 

Spotlight Blogger #7:Christina Bainbridge from Bunting, Books & Bainbridge  - Spelling Ideas

 

Spotlight Blogger #8:Barbara Gruener from the Corner on Character  - Making Friendship Kits

 

You can also find all of these posts on my Stuff for My Classroom Pinterest board.  Happy Pinning!

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie's Me Boxes was my favorite post. I shared it with all my teachers.

    I pinned it here: http://pinterest.com/pin/283656476501151112/

    Jana
    Thinking Out Loud
    readingandthinkingoutloud@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is Sally's card games. I pinned it here:http://pinterest.com/pin/287597126175207773/

    Tessa
    talesfromoutsidetheclassroom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Stephanie's Me Boxes, too! Thanks for letting us be spotlight bloggers.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were all such great posts. If I had to choose just one I would choose Christina's list of things to do to practice spelling words. Some of those I never thought of doing before and I loved them. I pinned that post here: http://pinterest.com/pin/166985098654516646/

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life
    mynotsoelementarylife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete