Sunday, September 16, 2012

Win a 3 Month FREE Subscription to K5 Learning

Many of you know that in addition to being a teacher, I am also a mother to 3 young sons – ages 8, 5Providing Homeschool Activities in English While My Sons Learn French and Arabic at Home and 1. During the past school year, they started going to school in French & Arabic, and while we did some English “homework”, we really didn’t spend a lot of time working on enhancing our English skills. This summer, I decided we needed to spend some time focusing on some of those English skills, so I signed up for a free trial of K5 Learning, and fell in love. (See my full review HERE).

So, when K-5 Learning offered me a FREE 3-month subscription to give away, I was just over the moon K5 - Online program for Math and Literacy Skills  - Recommended by Raki's Rad Resourceexcited. As a working mom, I know how hard it is to find enough time to build in that supplemental time, and K5 Learning has really given me some of that time for my sons. I’d love to pass that on to you! Unfortunately, I only have 1 subscription to giveaway, so it’ll have to be in the form of a contest.

So, here are the ways to enter the contest.  As it’s the beginning of the school year, I’m all into simplicity, so I’ll keep it as easy as possible.

You have 4 ways to enter:

1.  Follow K5 Learning’s Blog

2. Follow my blog

3. Spread the Word about this contest (via your blog, FB, Twitter or other Social Media Outlet)

4.  Leave a Comment here telling Why you are interested in using K5 Learning with your children.

Fill out the form below once for each way you have entered, and in exactly one week, on Sunday, September 23rd, I will announce a winner, who will receive a 3 month FREE subscription to K5 Learning for a family of up to 2 children.

*Note, you don’t have to be an educator to benefit from this program, so if you know other moms who would be interested, but may not regularly follow a blog like mine, please let them know about the contest (and of course sign yourself up for an extra entry for spreading the word!)

 

 

 

K5 - Online program for Math and Literacy Skills  - Recommended by Raki's Rad ResourcesK5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students. I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program. If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their open invitation to write an online learning review of their program.

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment