Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Holidays and Some Free Resources too!

Happy Holidays to you!  I’m headed to Ireland for Christmas and New Years with my family to enjoy some vacation time and visit with my grandmother.  Happy Holidays - Enjoy over 60 free teacher resources!We’ve rented a beautiful cabin with every amenity, except internet, so I’m signing out for the holidays as of today.  I’ll return early in January with plenty of pictures!

While I’m gone, please feel free to peruse my FREE Resources Page, which I’ve just updated.  There are now over 60 resources available for you.  Consider them a Christmas present from me to you!

Happy Holidays!

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays to you! I’m headed to Ireland for Christmas and New Years with my family to enjoy some vacation time and visit with my grandmother. kitesurfing holidays

    ReplyDelete