Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year’s!

Happy New Years to you!
I’m still in Ireland, but I promise pictures soon!  However, I wanted to stop by and let you know that I have a New Year’s Center Packet available at my Teachers Pay Teacher store for $5.00.  There are 15 activities available in it for primary students and the best part is  besides photocopying the packet there’s not preparation needed. 
Since it’s the New Year, it’s time for New YeaNew Year's Center Packet - A Great Math and Literacy Center Packet to bring in the New Year.r’s resolutions.  My New Year’s resolution this year is to make time in my life for the things I really enjoy – my kids, travel, learning languages (I’m starting French lessons!) and creating teaching resources.  I also enjoy making other people happy, especially teachers who work so hard.  So, as a start to my New Year’s resolution, I’d like to send a copy of this New Year’s Center Packet to you.  Just leave me a comment here with your New Year’s resolution and I’ll send you a free copy of this center packet on the day that I return from Ireland – January 6th, 2013.  See you then!
Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rest of your trip. I pledge to improve my procrastinating! :)
    LeaD61
    Douglea61@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lea,

      That was my New Year's resolution last year, but it didn't go so well! Hope you have better luck. I sent the packet your way.

      Heidi Raki
      Raki's Rad Resources

      Delete
  2. I would love to use this in my classroom.
    Enjoy your trip and make some wonderful memories.

    My resolution is to start using my blog and sell my items on TPT.

    Wish me luck.

    tngarret@episd.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your blog and TPT. Being a part of this teaching community has made a huge difference in my life and is part of the reason I could afford this trip to Ireland. I wish you the best of luck. I sent the packet your way.

      Heidi Raki
      Raki's Rad Resources

      Delete
  3. I would love to go to Ireland-- enjoy the green! My work resolution is to make sure I take and use all my prep time!
    Thanks!
    Christine
    midnightandoreo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine,

      Use that prep time and take home less work! I sent the packet your way.

      Heidi Raki
      Raki's Rad Resources

      Delete
  4. My New Year's Resolution is to have no resolution this year. I simply want to enjoy every moment of life, including all the sleepless nights coming in June with the birth of my first baby! :) Enjoy your trip to Ireland. I've never been but my sister went there on her honeymoon. Looks green and beautiful! Stay warm and have a safe trip home! Thanx for the New Year's packet. That is so generous of you and perfect timing!

    Cheryl
    cheryllhoff@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl,

      Enjoy every moment of that baby's life, the sleepless nights are worth it in the end, I promise! I sent the packet your way.

      Heidi Raki
      Raki's Rad Resources

      Delete
  5. Hi Heidi,
    How was your trip? My New Year's Resolution is taking things one day at a time. I will eventually get where I am going. I am allowing myself to enjoy life's journey and not to be in a hurry to reach my destination.

    I am still interested in the New Year's Packet. Thanks in advance. foxysexyroxy10@yahoo.com

    Take and be blessed.

    ReplyDelete