Thursday, August 8, 2013

Getting the Blog Organized

Yikes!  I just realized that I have more than 450 posts here at Raki’s Rad Resources.  In order to keep myself more organized, and to help you guys find all of the posts I have out there, I have grouped and labeled my posts into my most common themes.  From now on (and going backwards as far as I can get myself to go), you will find these banners.  If you click on the banner, you will be taken to all of the posts on this same topic.

Board Games for the classroom - ideas from Raki's Rad Resources

Tips for teaching ESL / ELL from Raki's Rad Resources

iPad apps for your classroom - suggestions from Raki's Rad Resources

International School of Morocco - Spotlight at Raki's Rad Resources

Take PD into your own hands - Professional Development Sundays at Raki's Rad ResourcesWebsite suggestions for Elementary Students from Raki's Rad Resources

Make the most of the teachable moment - Real Life Learning with Raki's Rad Resources

What’s your favorite type of post to read?  I want to make sure I’m writing what you all are interested in, so if there’s anything missing, or anything you’d like to hear about – please leave me a comment!

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

1 comment: