Thursday, February 21, 2013

Coordinate Graphing iPad App

Project from your iPad to create an easy coordinate graph with the app Geometry Pad.

My new favorite iPad App is Geometry Pad.  It’s a great app for working on coordinate graphs, perimeter, area, and even negative numbers.

This week, my class connected the iPad to our projector and and projected the main screen onto the board (where I had handily taped a piece of chart paper).  I traced the main axis onto the graph paper, and then the kids used the projected graph paper to find the coordinate graph points for theProject from your iPad to create an easy coordinate graph with the app Geometry Padir hearts. (My way of integrating Valentine’s day, lol!)  Then, when we turned off the projector and voila we had a coordinate graph.   

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment